Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Surprise! Surprise!

It's my mom's birthday and parents' 25th wedding anniversary last February 18. When asked what they want to do on that day, my parents had lots of plans -- HK trip with the whole family, US trip, Star Cruise, Australia trip to visit my cousin and whatever trips they could think of! February 18 came sooner and they still have no plans so my siblings and I decided to surprise them on their day. We decorated the house, had a fancy table setting c/o grandma's chinaware, made a video presentation of their "being together" for 25 years and finally, cooked a complete meal (yes, from soup to dessert) for them. My parents' were the happiest on that day! I am so glad my siblings and I's efforts paid off! :)


Check this out :) No worries, it'll lead you to a safe site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment