Monday, February 25, 2013

Ilocos Adventure

Went across the Ilocos pictures so I decided to share it in my blog :)

2 Holy Weeks ago, I went to Ilocos with J and his family (and his extended family) for a much-deserved R&R. It was the longest 12-hour drive or so I've had in my entire life and you can just imagine how excited I was when we got to the resort. Anyway, the food was great and the Vigan longganisa and emapanadas are to die for, the scenery was the best and I can't help but take lots of pictures and the beach... need I say more? :) Too bad we only had 3 days, only to find out there's so much more Ilocos province has in store for us! We weren't able to go to Fort Ilocandia nor Marcos residence nor fully explore the ancestral houses in Vigan (it was Holy Week so mostly are closed). Still, we made the most of out of our trip and tried to go to different places as much as we can.

Definitely, it was fun, memorable, with some weird extraordinary experience I had. I promise to go back and explore the province, especially Vigan. Indeed, it's more fun in the Philippines :)

Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Ilocos Norte



Bangui Windmills, Ilocos Norte



Pagudpud <3



Visiting one of the ancestral houses turned restaurant serving great food in Vigan 


Somewhere in the streets of Vigan


The best P30.00 coffee :))


Note: My bad. I forgot the names of the restaurants/places visited since this was 2 years ago :)
----

Check this out :) No worries, it'll lead you to a safe site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment